Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello...again

With the dawn of my final semester, I felt it necessary to get this blog back up and running. If you haven't noticed, this blog will look at all aspects of wedding planning as it applies to school students. I am a college student embarking on the wedding planning train. Some people who are engaged and in school feel as though there is no time to accomplish the daunting task of planning. Here's where this blog come into play. There are small yet significant things that can be tackled all while maintaining a good GPA.

What can you expect from me? You can expect, at a minimum a post a week. Each post will help give you tips and ideas of things that you can do during your schooling while not allowing your grades to slip. So here's to a good semester and to a lot of great ideas. If you have anything in particular you want me to discuss, feel free to comment.

<3 LT

No comments:

Post a Comment