Friday, March 1, 2013

Next Steps.

With spring fast approaching and everyone stepping out from their homes, I am getting ready to graduate and FINALLY start planning my wedding. Among the loads of homework that I have a the graduation requirements that need to be completed, I have allowed my mind to wonder into the world of bliss. I have complied a list of things that don't require much time away from my school work, but are still a step towards the aisle (not in any order):
  • Pick a location
  • Make save the dates
  • Send out save the dates
  • Compile a tentative list of people we would like to invite
  • Get ideas for DIY projects that can be completed early
  • Pick the bridal party
I have decided that working on the wedding list would be a great way to get started. In order to look at locations, we need to see many people we will be expecting. This is also a great way to view how much you are willing to spend per person. Having a rough idea of how many people you would like to invite compared to how much your wallet can handle is a key factor in planning a wedding. You don't want to break the bank for one day and often times when keeping that in mind, you have a better wedding. Those who mean the most to you will be the ones surrounding you compared to a wedding with a bunch of strangers.

So the next step for me is to make a guest list. If you are in the same position, think long and hard about each invite you plan on sending out because someone you are the closest with now may not be who you are close with a year from now.

<3 LT

No comments:

Post a Comment