Thursday, March 7, 2013

Venue??

I have been anxiously awaiting some warm weather and have been itching to get outside. One excuse that I have found appropriate is to start thinking about wedding locations. My fiance and I are both open to looking at places that offer both reception and ceremony sites, but have not stayed firm on that option. As we have started to branch out and look at a couple of places recommended to us via friends and family, nothing has really caught our eye. So I decided to turn to you. My avid readers. We're not that picky so any ideas of venue sites will at least be a step in the right direction. I have been into the country and rustic look lately, but hey, the wedding is a little over a year away and that idea may go flying out the window. So how bout it? Is there any place you know for a fun-loving couple. We are interested in places that are within a 35 mile radius, but if we love it, our family and friends won't mind making the trip.

So let me hear it. What are the secret treasures around your area? Where's a good place to get hitched these days?

<3 LT

No comments:

Post a Comment